Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
The Trafalgar welcomes families, friends and large groups. Located in a great spot in Staffordshire, we’re ideal for meeting in the Midlands. If you’re feeling peckish then tickle your taste buds with our mammoth menu. Ravenous? Get your chops around one of our sizzling steaks, or join us on Wednesday’s for curry night if you can handle it. Sink your sweet tooth into our selection of delicious desserts for afters. If it’s a special occasion, then speak to us about booking our large function area. Available for parties and functions, you and your friends will be sure to have a top night.
Sports fans can kick back and chill out with a pint in front of our large TV screens in our bar areas. We’ve got both Sky Sports and BT Sports, so you’ll never miss your favourite game. To get involved in the action yourself, challenge your mates to a game of pool or darts in the bar area. Loser buys the next round! When the summer rolls around, bring the whole family and chill out in our beer garden. Keep the kids entertained for hours on the play area while you decide which drink you’re having next. See you soon!
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone.
We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus